Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

So as most of you know it's dan and me's birthdays! We had fun this weekend. Dan and I went to the MarriotSuites in Poccatello. Then we had a long lunch at Texas Roadhouse, which wasn't all too busy for a Saturday. Today we went over to Janeil's house and had fun with the family! Tammy, Steve, Chaz, Ree-C-Roo, Gavin and Heather were all there as well as grandma great and of course Janeil. D got pretty grumpy so decided to cut out earlier than norm. I heard from Kev-dog, my big bro, which made my day! Dan got a MP3 player and I got some PREGO outfits. YES, I did say prego! YAY!... Dan has a job interview later this week on friday in Logan, Utah. I won't be able to go, but D and I will wish him the best from afar. WE LOVE YOU DADDY! GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good weekend. So when are you due?

Terril Family said...

Happy Birthday to both of you and congrats on #2! Wahoo!

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Yay Julie! Ha we haven't talked in forever but I'm excited for you. When are you due? Hope life is treating you guys well. D is absolutely adorable by the way : )