Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Shower!

So we had the Baby Shower this morning at Tammys house in Idaho Falls. It was so much fun! I'm going to try and get some pictures of all the onesies(?) that we made. It's been so crazy the last week! We had a close call on Thursday and so the hospital says any day now! YA! Well it looks like I can't keep a secret, I thought it was lame sitting there at the shower trying not to tell. However, when she comes, her name will be Samantha Jazmine Kunz.
I layed D down for a nap and Dan is over at his mom's helping with the Bountiful Basket she ordered. The house hasn't been this quiet in a long time. Heather let D take some of the balloons home. He has been traking them all over the house, since. Well looks like I spoke too soon. Good Bye blog, hello life.

No comments: