Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Hours




I am so excited about this semester. We had a meeting today with Financial Aid and My boss and the other workstudy, Lindsay for WFT. She has taken another position outside of the school and they decided that I should get the extra hours she can't work anymore. So I'll get twenty hours instead of the fifteen I've been working lately. Wahoo!


I also was offered an extra ten hours a week for the Fire Academy this summer - I can't wait! It starts April and ends in July! YAY! So in total for a little while I'll have thirty hours a week! Mariha and Ken have been so much fun to work for - I will miss them so much when I graduate! I told Ken today that I have only one year after May and he shook his head from side to side. I forgot to mention that Anna Lea had taken the kids photos in early December and thay are so awesome!


Here are a few:

No comments: