Monday, April 14, 2008

I found a Baby-sitter!!!

I love the Relief Society!!! My visiting teacher is Jennie and she is so fab! (I have picked up some lingo from work.) Then there is our neighboor, Kay! I called Kay because she is in the Relief Society Presidency and I thought that she might have a list or something. She told me that I would be getting a call back, with yes's or no's. I guess Jennie and Kay are willing to help me. They keep teasing me that if they get their hands on him, I might not get him back!!! hahah! D.E is getting so big! He's so heavy that my arm muscles are getting bigger. I guess I need to eat more protien and exercise more so it evens out. Well...TaTa.. He's starting to wake up again! ...still waiting for the pictures. =)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Miss Julie... good to see your blog. Its way cute. Keep in touch! :)

The Leavitts said...

HEY- I was thinking about you and i hope that you gutys are doing great! Arent you up where it is still snowing and cold?!?! Its really warm here and windy!!! I'm so glad that you found someone good to babysit!!
Hope you guys are doing great, next time your here let me know, i'd love to catch up!!