Monday, April 14, 2008

More Pictures & Dan's Job & Babysitters

I love pictures! I can't wait until the 25th, then I'll be able to post them. We took them on Saturday. I didn't know we were going to be taking them. But I didn't really care because they were really for D.E. He was blessed on March 30. So I guess Dan thought it would be nice to get some pictures taken. D.E. was such a good little guy. I can't wait to show him off! He gave the camera lady really good smiles.

I guess I forgot to tell everyone about Dan's job. Dan recieved a job at Mountain West Electric. He leaves at 4am on Monday mornings, and returns on Thursday nights. His first week of work he went to Hailey. In Hailey, I guess there is a lodge that they were installing a security system for that week. Well this week we found out that someone stole all of the equipment they installed. As well as three big screen plasma t.v.'s that were in the rooms. Dan was telling me that it must have been an inside job. None of the room's locks were broken, so we're guessing that someone had a master key.

I can't find a babysitter! I'm hoping that on sunday I can find someone from the Relief Society. I know that my visiting teacher is really nice but I'm not really sure what kind of schedule she runs on. Heather has a convention in Baltimore, and Janiel is going with her. Janiel usually watches our little man, so it makes it easy for me to work. They will be gone from the 28th until May 1st. I hope they have fun, but I'm looking forward to having the house to myself (other than grandma sorensen). Almost every weekend we have company we cook for. Yesterday Gavin and Troy came over for dinner, they live in McCammon. But I'm so excited, because then I can get some cooking practice!

1 comment:

Krysta and Zac said...

Julie and Dan, I just wanted to write a thank you note to you. Dan set my husband Zac and I up way back in the singles ward in moapa like 3 years ago. I am not sure if we ever thanked you properly! I also wanted to say hey we live like 10 minutes outside of Hailey!! We have been in Sun Valley a year and love it. We will be moving soon but if you ever come back in the next 2 weeks give us a call we would love to meet up!
Krysta and Zac Whitmore 7023081417