Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Husband Tag

Couple weeks after D was born
two months ago
Gene's funeral June 2007
six weeks after d was born
aww.. i love it
1. What is his name? Dan Eugene Kunz III
2. Who eats more? Dan, I eat slow
3. Who said I love you first? Dan. He felt it before I did.
4. Who is taller? Dan, by a long shot!...Unless he's sitting down, then I WIN!!
5. Who is smarter? subject?
6. Who is more sensitive? Dan
7. Who does the laundry? Mostly me. but Dan helps fold them
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the ceiling, Dan
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? Dan
11. There was no 11....
12. Who is more stubborn? Dan
13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? me
14. Who is more clean? Dan
15. Who has more siblings? Dan has two bros and a sis. and I have two TALL bros
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to wear skirts
17. What do you like to do together? family time, just the three of us.
18. Who eats more sweets? me
19. Guilty pleasures? symphany milk choclate
20. How did you meet? My brother Kevin's birthday party.
22. Who proposed? Dan
23. His best feature? I like to cuddle and run my hands through his hair. It's so silky.
24. What is his greatest quality? His laziness. I love it because there is no pressure, and I love our relationship, and I love him. He's an amazing man, husband and father, but most of all he's my best friend. I don't know how I was without him, but He completes me.

I love you, Dan Eugene Kunz III
I tag anyone who wants to post this thing.

No comments: