Monday, August 25, 2008

Anners tagged me!

Rules: Name 5 random things about yourself, then tag 5 people. Make sure you comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged! (I will be so good at this!)

1- Dan and I are going through the temple on Valentines Day 2009! We are so excited to become a family forever. I have never wanted something more in my life, than to go through the temple.

2- I love Batman. I have a two foot tall action figure...but it's not displayed anywhere. I have always loved batman since I was a kid. Every once in a while when my house is clean I like to get some white cheddar cheetos and veg out on a couch for a whole day and watch the animated Batman series. I have a friend named Batman. She is awesome.

3- I am finally getting into the Harry Potter books. I justed started the first one a couple of weeks ago. It's not that I don't like to read it's just that everytime I get into it D starts crawling off somewhere I can't see him. So it takes me forever to get through a book.

4- I love shopping. Especially for interior designing stuf. I was really happy that we had received like three different and random pieces to different bathroom sets. When we got back from our honeymoon I went out to finish atleast one of the collections. I just love to decorate. (we...I finished all three)

5- Sometimes when I get really just frustrated with life Dan gives me a cup full of jello and a straw. Be careful you can choke. But D thinks its so hilarious!!!

I tag...Jessica H, Jessica L, Meliss, Lindsi, and Krysta

2 comments:

Austrie said...

hey juliedawg! i am coming to Idaho. a week from tomorrow actually :) i heard you lived in there...i even tried to txt you once. same phone number? haha. see ya soon

Jenn said...

Julie Julie....its me.....send me an email, I want to know how you are! jennmarshalljm@gmail.com I am missing you. You have an adorable baby! Jenn