Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update

This week has been a lot of fun. Tuesday Tammy and her boys came up to stay the week with us. Ian came up on Friday evening with his dogs and Monte came up friday afternoon. We were all able to fit in the hot tub last night. It was installed friday morning. Everyone is so excited to be able to use it this winter. It's already getting time for me to use a blanket when the windows are open. Burr! I can't believe summer is over. Dan still hasn't had any luck finding a job. and D is wanting to walk already. I can't believe he will be nine months in three weeks! Time flys when your having fun!

2 comments:

MommaArch said...

I'm jealous of the hot tub. FUN!!! However it is still very hot and humid here, so I probably wouldn't use it right away. Enjoy the crisp Idaho air. I sure miss it.

Jenn said...

I found your blog! Yeah! I saw your mom the other day walking into wallys and have been thinking about you, and now I found your blog on Austries. Send me and email to jennmarshalljm@gmail.com and I will invite you to mine! Hugs and kisses! Jenn