Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOW!!!!

What are you looking at?
Uncle Ian


Janeil was cooking dinner and as she was clearing off the island, the caramel popcorn fell onto a box and D wouldn't let it go.


yummm!


Ian walked through the door and almost took it away!


Uh-oh! Did I say Almost?


This morning, D was eating some pancakes! And behind him is four inches of snow! We are suppose to get five to six inches before tuesday!!!
Monte and D... So handsome!
twirlling!
Monte teasing D with a turtle from Jamaica
Monte tickling D's nose!


Monte's TURN!!!





This weekend has been so much fun. Today at church D desided to sing with us in Relief Society. He needs to work on his pitch, but their is so much more time for that a later in life. We all needed a weekend to get together. Monte came down Friday. Gavin and Troy came down that night and we all played Trivial Pursuit Millenium. We played girls against boys and the girls won. Saturday night Gavin and Troy left. Sunday night Ian came up with Danielle and Kacey. Then we played games all night. I'm getting tired and I have to work in the morning! Toodles.

2 comments:

MommaArch said...

I love your new page!!! You need to teach me how to do these cute things!!!

I love the caramel popcorn pictures. He is so cute!!! Tell everyone we said hi!!!

the Kunz quatro (plus one) said...

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro X to rearrange the FREE dowloads I get off of Shabbyprincess.com, I download them onto a thumdrive, that way I'm not using my memory. And cloick on the link that says Tips For New Bloggers on my blog. That way you will now how to apply the pictures you pages in your HTML. It seems a little overwhelming at first, but I try and do it while D is asleep.