Saturday, October 25, 2008

So, I might get a promo!?!?!

So our DSM (District Sales Manager) came into town in September. The time before that she quized me on all of Dress Barn's acrinims. I totally failled!!! But when she came back last month I was ready. When my shift ended I was being a smaty-pants and told her that I was all ready and everything, but she didnt quiz me that time. So, she made me do it anyway and after a few minutes, she said do you have C.A.T.H.Y. B.A.S.I.C.S. down and (I wasn't because 1-she didn't quiz me on that last time and 2-its a long one!!!!!!) for CATHY there is six steps to a cathy sale and then there the BASICS.
Well when everything was said and done, I was challenged to do a presentation on the CATHY BASICS of a Cathy sale. So next week I have my presentation and when I had talked to her on the phone saturday, she was very interested at what I put together. I asked what is an insentive for doing this and she said that she will bring her camera, and anyone who is added to the trsaining videos, would have to be in managment. Currently we have a possition available, but I don't know if i want the responsibility????... I'm having a really hard time being away from D more than Dan and Janeil. It always breaks my heart that he tends to them more than me.
What to do?

No comments: