Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a little Update...

So here are some awesome things that are happening! I stood up for myself at Dress Barn. I just can't work for a store manager who, has no experience in management, hired three of her friends, and I still can't believe that she hired her little sister. (All within two months)
I am now employed at Lane Bryant officially on Monday when I clock in. They hired me on the spot. I am only some seasonal help, cause I think I'll like to see how selling tupperware will work!!! hahaha ...I will be taking a COMPASS test at nine am at EITC tomorrow. Which is the Eastern Idaho Technical College in Idaho Falls. I will be turning that in to ISU as well. I still have to fill out FAFSA paperwork - work in progress. Dan is doing some work on the side for a member of our ward. Just a couple of hours a day, helping remodel a house. I did get an offer on our truck. I am hopefull that it will go through. And D is walking all over the place. A couple of days ago three top teeth came through!!! So hopefully I can get some restand he will take his nas without a fuss!!! hahaha Gotta love him!

1 comment:

MommaArch said...

Are you selling tupperware??? Hey did you get my e-mail about how to do blog headers. I'd really like to customize mine and was hoping you would be willing to share your secrets. Your's is adorable as always!!!