Monday, March 16, 2015

A New Adventure!

In January this year we went to Roberts, Idaho to find a pup! He came from a litter of 14 and was born on Thanksgiving morning 2014. We wanted a young pup because the kids in our house are so young I didn't want to correct any bad habits. We named him Chewbacca, but we can't resist calling him "Chewy."
(If interested, he is a pug and lab/pit mixture)
I don't have any photos yet of our mutt but he is adorable! Our sweet neighbor is always admiring him.
Even though we have had to go through the potty training, I've enjoyed the rest of his training. He is such a sweet and smart little pup! He enjoys the kids, the local dog park, and likes to play... a lot. He has already picked up on "sit, down, up-up, inside, outside, kennel, stay, come", but I want to see if I can get any really fun ones, like, "roll over ad play dead"...

Well I noticed the time and the family is getting HUnGrY!!!!! Almost 8pm yikes! Calling it close tonight. The time change really has messed up something with recognizing what time it is with the sun position this time. Hopefully next time I'll have some recent photos and more on this years trips and events (and it won't take me as long to write another log)
JK

No comments: