Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Miss My Fam

Dude I'm gonna come right out and say it! "I miss my mom!" I really want to go home. All this snow is making me stir crazy! I can't remember what they called it from Muppet Treasure Island (i haven't seen that movie in forever.) "I think I have Cabin Fever?" oh the memories... oh well, guess I'll just have to suck it up. Kevin called me on my birthday, then i talked to my dad (grandpa dotson! hahaha) I know i talk to them all the time but it isn't the same. I wish my mom could come up, she's crazy! I love that woman! She use to make me a ton of cds compiled of all the kids music she would download and play on her school bus. I hope Betty isn't driving her insane. well i got to go, the kid has the hick-ups! toodles!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I miss my mom to when I am at home in Ivins and I am only an hour away. I can only imagine being up in Idaho and her being down her in Southern Nevada how much you miss her. I think you just need to move back :D Then DE and Olivia can play(of course we have to wait till she is born though)