Friday, February 15, 2008

My Birthday!!

It wasn't the best birthday i've ever had, but it was fun having all the family around the dinner table. Dan's mom made an angle cake and lemon pudding. Later on I had some ice cream cuz my teeth were hurting. My Big Bro-Kevin called and wished me a happy birthday. He got a new phone the other day. I guess his chocolate phone wasn't calling out. DE amazes me everyday. Today Dan was playing around and DE all of a sudden started sitting up on his own. Dan was balancing De in his hand for like ten minutes before DE got tired. Speaking of being tired --I am so exhausted. Happy Valentines ALL!!!!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Hey Girl, Happy late Birhtday! sorry i am late! I really didn't get a change to get on here yesterday! your page looks good! well. have a great day!

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Hey Julie! yeah well we live in Rexburg so we should find some time to get together. Shelleys not all that far! I'd love to so ya and that cute baby! I hope everythings great!