Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We went to the Doc's

Our fam went to Dr. Johnson today. The little man had to get five vaccines, but they were in three shots. The nurse called them little cocktails. So he cried a little, but not for very long. Then we came home for a little bit. Had lunch, talked with grandma, and gave some calls letting everybody know that D is 11 pounds and 13 ounces, and is 24 inches long! Hes such a big guy for a baby. I guess little man is 20% for his weight and 90% for his height. Well anyway, then we went to JCPennys and picked up the pictures we took for D. He was six weeks at the time, and is now 65 days old. I cant believe how fast time flys by.

2 comments:

The Leavitts said...

Isnt it so sad to get shots for your babies, i always wish they could give them to me for her!!

The Smiths said...

I hate having to get their shots done! it breaks my heart every time! Jayden is about due for more after the first of march! I can't believe he will be 18 months! I defently know about the big baby thing, Jayden was always between the 75 -90% in height and weight. But Its all good just means they are good eaters! Hope your doing good!