Thursday, March 20, 2008

Allyson's house


I had so much fun at Allyson's.

Margie is so funny! De started talking to her. I've been in Logandale this week and it's been really nice to get away from the snow. I never thought I would be hot all the time down here. I hope I can come down again soon. I went to Andrea's house too. Jayden was so cute! I can't believe how jaydens gotten so big. Regrettfully, I forgot to get a picture of the two little guys together....hopefully I can today before I go home tomorrow. I can't wait to see Dan, I miss him so much!

1 comment:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

So fun! I hope I get to go visit sometime soon. We both have to wait until summer and we are out of school so it will be very hot when we finally get there! thats not something I'm looking forward to. I hope you had a wonderful trip!