Friday, March 21, 2008

Last Night




My brothers were having so much fun last night. Burt and Travis came over and we played smash brothers on the wii. They kicked my trash. I may have been the first to be defeated but I wasn't always in last place, until they warmed up. I find it really easy to just press buttons when dealing with experts. I love my bros! I'm gonna miss them. Kevin was really attentive whenever D had some little noise. (It was so cute!), but Ben was, well, Ben. Silly Boy. Kevin paid me twenty bucks to clean his room. It wasn't that bad tho-Today my flight leaves at nine-thirty, but we're leaving for vegas at six-thirty. Vegas is so busy in the mornings. This is the longest I've been away from Dan. I miss him. He'll be picking me up in Idaho Falls. Monte and Troy and Tammy (and her boys)are already at the house. I love Reece and Chaz!! They are the two cutest boys! (other than D & Jayden). I guess Reece can stand by humself now and is starting to walk around while holding on to something... Well I have to get into the shower. Toodles

1 comment:

The Leavitts said...

Hey- Next time you are down here you should call me or come visit, i'd love to see you and your little one!!!