Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One Year Together...and counting!

I love our little family!! O-ma and Heather watched "the little man" when we went to lunch on our anniversary. Dan and I went to Chilli's because thats where he took me to dinner on the night we were engaged. Then I came home and gave D some medicine. He wasn't feeling too good. Dan then had to hurry because we were suppose to feed the missionaries. We had Waffles for dinner. I made some homemade syrup (rapberry maple!)the other day when o-ma showed me how. Anyways it was yummy, and then after dan was done taking the missionaries home we went to the movies. When we arrived home we both started reading our books. (Dan finished his this morning) I'm reading a book called All She Ever Wanted by Lynn Austin and Dan was reading Fableheaven by Brandon Mull. Fabelheaven reminds me of Spiderwick. And All She Ever Wanted is kind of a complicated woman telling her story and then having her family tell their heritage. anyway, it was fun to get away from the house.

1 comment:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

One Year! yep thats crazy! ours is coming up soon and I can't believe it. I doesn't really feel like it does it? well congrats just wait till its like 30! ahhhhh