Tuesday, March 4, 2008

jess hansen's Grown Up Tag

Grown Up Tag
RULES OF THE GAME:
1) Each player answers the following questions
2) After answering all the questions, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they are tagged!

10 years ago I was:
I was in fith grade! and Dan was MY age!!!!!

5 things on my list to do today:
1) take care of a house full of sick-o's
2) Make lunch
3) make dinner
4) Do some laundry
5) read, maybe sew a little

Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:
1) tithing
2) build a house on five acres w/ an apartment aboce our garage that way my parents have a place to stay instead of spending money w/ heating coils underneath our driveway... that way we wont have to snow blow....EVER AGAIN!!!! wahahahaha!!!
3) finish dans/my education
4)start college/mission funds for kid/future children
5)Have more kids than i entended
6) buy more land for my kids to inherit
7) Finish food storage
8) make sure I have life insurance
9) start my own buisness
10) donate to cancer awareness programs --Dans 9 year old cousin is on his death bed...so sad :..(

3 bad habits:
1) being selfish about my kiddo
2) wanting to tidy everything
3) anxious for our own house

5 places I've lived:
1) Las Vegas
2) Moapa Valley
3) St. George
4) North Las Vegas (anyone who has lived in las vegas knows thereis a difference in North and South)
5) Idaho Falls


Something most people don't know about me:
i like to swim by myself.. i'm like a fish!!!!

5 jobs I've had:
1) sandwich/pizza shop/ gas station
2) walmart
3) sales/ furnture retail
4) Lab Technician
5) MOM

I Tag...
1)Jessica & kyle
2) Allyson & zach
3) Anners & adam
4) and thats everyone i know

1 comment:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Fun Fun! hehehe snowblowing! I know I'm so tired of the snow right now and I can't believe I'm going to have to worry about it every winter for the rest of my life! I never knew you liked to swim! haha thats fun I do but I'm not what you would call a fish i get tired real fast. It was fun to hear your answers